Tuesday 30 July 2013

RAINBOW IN UR HANDS


Shinji Kawamura from Tokyo, Japan. Has been involved in many amazing projects from  “an arbitrary pointP” to the “PythagoraSwitch” and now the “rainbow book”. He is the creative director of Weiden & Kennedy New York and has work with most of the BIG Brand names out there. From Adidas, PlayStation, Nissan, Axe and the list goes on.


The Rainbow in your hands is a new type of flip book. If you flick through book all that’s on the pages are 7 coloured rectangles colour of exactly the same size. Not the most gripping read until you flip through it quickly and then the magic starts to happen in your hands, creating the most beautiful Rainbow. 

To see more on this project : Shinji Kawamura . Feel free to email me your favourite Artistwork. visit my website for more: www.darrenbarnard.co.za




 THE BOOK IN ACTION





Thank's for reading my blog. Leave a comment down below and  let me know what you think :-)

Check out my website @  http://www.darrenbarnard.co.za/ & Please Donate.

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I Just got myself 3620 Free Riot Points for League of Legends at www.riotgenerator.com Check it out it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello0099
    https://hello0099.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete